Gray Matters from Epilepsia
2014 Gray Matters
- Letters: Should calcified neurocysticercosis lesions be surgically removed?
- Commentary on the 1st International Summer School for Neuropathology and Epilepsy Surgery (INES 2013) held in Erlangen, Germany, Septermber 16-20, 2013.
- A meta-analysis of complications of subdural electrode placement
- In response to comments on Advers events related to extraoperative invasive EEG monitoring with subdural grid electrodes: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- In response to comments on Parietal seizures mimicking psychogenic nonepileptic seizures
2013 Gray Matters
- Behavioral and neuroendocrine assays for
studying epilepsy-associated depression
- Response to letter to editors by A. Mazarati
- Letters: Visual field defects after radiosurgery for
mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
- Stereo-electroencephalography safety and effectiveness
- The curse of in silico transformation from Palmini’s into the ILAE classification system of focal cortical dysplasia
- “Epilepsy informatics and an ontology-driven infrastructure for large database research and patient care in epilepsy”
- Informatics—a computational approach to the complexity of the epilepsies
- Letter: Epilepsy in Mowat-Wilson syndrome:
Is it a matter of GABA?
June - Controversial Issues
- Commentary and responses on Consciousness in Epileptic Seizures: New terminologies and classifications
- Should consciousness be included in the classification of focal (partial) seizures?
- Consciousness and aura: Two controversial concepts on epilepsy
- Focal seizures and consciousness (Blumenfeld&Jackson and Alvarez-Rodrigues et al.)
- The concept of consciousness and its relevance to the classification of seizures and epilepsies
- New terminologies—The downsides
- Commentary on standardized computerbased
organized reporting of EEG: SCORE
- A commentary on SCORE
- Commentary on standardized computerbased organized reporting of EEG: SCORE by Beniczky and collaborators, published in Epilepsia, 2013
- Letters: Carbamazepine coadministration with an oral contraceptive
- Letters: Early onset absence epilepsy: What changes using Panayiotopoulos’s criteria?
- In search of the Rosetta Stone
- The way out of Babel
- Workshop Report: Michael Foundation Forum 2012, Berlin, Germany
- Letter: Seizures and the neuro-cardio-endocrine axis