14th European Paediatric Neurology Society Congress (EPNS)
Precision in Child Neurology
Scottish Event Campus (SEC) in Glasgow, UK
28 April - 2 May 2022
In light of the of COVID-19 developments, the difficult decision has been taken to postpone the 14th EPNS Congress to 2022 instead of the previously indicated dates in June 2021.
By postponing until 2022, we aim to keep all who are involved safe, maintain the scientific value of the EPNS Congress, and support the essential interactions needed to bring paediatric neurology community together in a friendly and supportive environment. The 2022 EPNS Congress aims to be a ‘hybrid’ event combining both a physical meeting in Glasgow with virtual attendance also possible. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow both governmental and scientific guidance.
We are fully committed to meeting the thirst for knowledge throughout the paediatric neurology community to improve the standards of care of all children with suspected neurological problems, and we look forward to gathering again in 2022.
Thank you for your understanding.
The EPNS Congress provides an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the rapidly evolving ﬁeld of child neurology including basic science, diagnostic methods and novel treatments. You can network with colleagues and industry partners all focused on providing the best possible care for children with neurological disorders.
Scientiﬁc sessions present the latest advances in Child Neurology. The congress theme explores how networks, systems and technology can help deliver precision care and better outcomes. Morning teaching sessions cover all the major topics in the ﬁeld.
The welcoming, vibrant city of Glasgow is well served for international and domestic ﬂights by three international airports.
Professor Sameer M. Zuberi, MD
Reasons to attend the 14th EPNS Congress
- Bring home the latest updates on developing technologies, clinical applications and practical solutions.
- Educate yourself as you earn CME Credits maintain or achieve certification.
- Swap ideas, share problems, discover solutions with international peers. You’ll create a network you can rely on long after the congress ends.
- Recharge your batteries and return to your workplace brimming with innovative ideas and suggestions for improvements.
- Evaluate which products will be best for your organisation as lots of exhibitors showcase their products and services.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community