16th Advanced San Servolo Epilepsy Course - 2018
San Servolo (Venice), Italy
16 - 27 July 2018
Epilepsies in childhood and adolescence: diagnosis, management, evolution, and transition to adult medical care.
The Course is primarily targeted at neuropediatricians, neurophysiologists, and neuropsychiatrists interested in the pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of epilepsies of childhood, and in research programs implementing in childhood epilepsy.
Objectives of the Course are to understand
- the types, etiology and physiology and co-morbidities of epilepsies in children and adolescence,
- the current treatment options,
- issues related to transition to adult medical care, and
- the clinical research methodology applicable to these patients.
Physicians who are pursuing their training or have recently specialized in pediatric neurology, pediatrics, epileptology or clinical neurophysiology, and PhDs or PhD students are welcome to apply. The Course will be limited to a maximum of 50 applicants to allow an optimal level of interaction with the faculty. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their CVs and consideration will be given to ensure participation of trainees from different geographical origins and disciplines. The Course is supported by the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE).
Course directors: Tiziana Granata (Italy) and Rima Nabbout (France)
Registration fee: 2,800.00 Euro in single room; 2,500.00 Euro in twin-bedded room (VAT and bank expenses included).
The registration fee includes:
- accommodation from July 16 to 27 (12 nights)
- full board and coffee breaks for the entire duration of the course
- access to the course and to the Venice International University facilities
- course syllabus
Please send application form and attachments by January 16, 2018, to the course secretariat: Metella Paterlini, firstname.lastname@example.org , fax +39-02-700445211
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please provide your email address.