Intersectoral Global Action Plan on Epilepsy and Other Neurological Disorders: What’s Next?
28 May 2022, 14:00 - 15:00 Central European Time
The International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE), the International Child Neurology Association (ICNA), the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) and the World Federation of Neurology (WFN) invite the members of all four organizations and other interested parties to join a webinar to discuss the outcomes of the 75th World Health Assembly and to reaffirm their commitment to continue to work together to achieve all ten of the Intersectoral Global Action Plan on Epilepsy and Other Neurological Disorders (IGAP) targets. Presentations from the presidents of each of the four host organizations plus a special presentation from the World Health Organization (WHO) will be followed by a short Q&A session.
- Dr. Devora Kestel – Director, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Prof J. Helen Cross – President, International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
- Prof. Jo Wilmshurst – President, International Child Neurology Association (ICNA)
- Prof. Wolfgang Grisold – President, World Federation of Neurology (WFN)
- Dr. Francesca Sofia – President, International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE)
Moderators: Action Amos (Malawi) and Valentina Kahn (Chile)
Registration is free but pre-registration is required.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community