Some types of epilepsy occur only in children. How are these epilepsies recognized and treated?
- ILAE Neuroimaging Task Force Highlight: harnessing optimized imaging protocols for drug-resistant childhood epilepsy
- NICE: Children, young people and adults with learning disabilities
- Diagnostic test utilization in evaluation for resective epilepsy surgery in children - Report from The Task Force for Paediatric Epilepsy Surgery, Commission for Paediatrics, and the Diagnostic Commission (2014)
- ILAE Guidelines for imaging infants and children with recent-onset epilepsy, (2009)
- Optimal clinical management of children receiving the ketogenic diet: Recommendations of the International Ketogenic Diet Study Group (2008)
- What are the minimum requirements for ketogenic diet services in resource-limited regions? Recommendations from the ILAE Task Force for Dietary Therapy (2015)
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community