The International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) was founded in 1909
and is an organisation of more than 100 national chapters.
The goals of the ILAE are:
- To advance and disseminate knowledge about epilepsy
- To promote research, education and training
- To improve services and care for patients, especially by prevention, diagnosis
Congress participants share ideas
the International League Against Epilepsy
- Executive Committee: President, Vice President, Secretary-General, Treasurer, and the Immediate Past President, and the Chair of each of the recognized ILAE regions as voting members for four year terms..
- ILAE History, from its founding to the present day, including programs from past congresses.
- ILAE Archives: a searchable database of minutes, reports, agendas, programs, scientific papers, correspondence, and other ILAE documents