How the ILAE works
- Constitution & Bylaws and other governing documents
- Elections are held every four years for the Executive Committee and Regional Boards
- Policy & Advocacy: Activities on the national and international level
- Sponsorship & Funding: ILAE is funded from membership fees, Epilepsia subscriptions, congresses, and from sponsorships and charitable donations.
- Benefits of Chapter Membership: The ILAE has national chapters in more than 150 countries and territories with over 26,000 members. Each national chapter has elected officers and members who are health care professionals interested in epilepsy.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community