Seizures are usually easily controlled with medications, but in some persons, seizures may continue. For these patients there are other possible treatments.
- New Anti-Epileptic Drugs have not improved overall outcomes (Epigraph, 2018)
- International consensus classification of hippocampal sclerosis in temporal lobe epilepsy. (2013)
- The clinicopathologic spectrum of focal cortical dysplasias: A consensus classification proposed by an ad hoc Task Force. (2011)
- American Academy of Neurology guideline for the treatment of neurocysticercosis (2013)
- What are the minimum requirements for ketogenic diet services in resource-limited regions? Recommendations from the ILAE Task Force for Dietary Therapy (2015)
- Vagus nerve stimulation for the treatment of epilepsy: Report of the Guideline Development Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology (2013)
- Definition of drug resistant epilepsy: Consensus proposal by the ad hoc task force of the ILAE Commission on Therapeutic Strategies (2009)
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.