The International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) was founded in 1909 and is an organisation of more than 100 national chapters.
The goals of the ILAE are:
- To advance and disseminate knowledge about epilepsy
- To promote research, education and training
- To improve services and care for patients, especially by prevention, diagnosis and treatment
To join the ILAE, individuals must be a member of a National Chapter. Chapters are representative and inclusive of the entire epilepsy professional community and seek to further the goals of the ILAE within their country.
To join an ILAE Chapter, write to the Secretary of the Chapter in your country.
Information about the International League Against Epilepsy
- ILAE Goals and Constitution, strategic plan and general overview
- ILAE Elections: Elections commision, and candidates and election process for elections of officers for the 2017-2018 term.
- Reports: View ILAE Annual Reports from 2000 onward as well as Strategic Reports.
- Sponsorship & Funding: ILAE's funding sources
- ILAE's official Constitution & Bylaws and policies on appointed commissions
- ILAE History, from its founding to the present day, including programs from past congresses, and a searchable archive database of minutes, reports, agendas, programs, scientific papers, correspondence, and other ILAE documents
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
To subscribe, please provide your email address.