The International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) was founded in 1909 and is an organisation of more than 120 national chapters.
- Structure & Working Groups: The ILAE's organization and its members
- ILAE Mission, Goals, and Strategy: strategic plan and general overview
- How the ILAE works: Constitution, bylaws, elections, policy and advocacy, and sponsorship and funding
- ILAE Reports and History: Annual reports, ILAE strategy, and history from 1909 onward
- Awards: Descriptions and winners of ILAE-IBE Awards, Journal Awards, region and chapter awards, and more.
- In Memoriam: Tributes to colleagues who have passed
- Donate: Support ILAE's mission with a donation here
- Contact Us: Staff and social media contacts
Resources in different languages
The ILAE website has most of its information in English. However some documents of interest to the epilepsy community have been translated into other languages:
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community