Sponsorship and Funding
The International League Against Epilepsy is a medical association comprised of physicians, basic scientists and other health care professionals. Our mission is to provide members with the educational and research resources that are essential in understanding, diagnosing and treating persons with epilepsy. We accept sponsorship from pharmaceutical companies, medical product companies and other health related organizations, provided sponsorship adheres to ILAE rules in terms of transparency and ethical code.
Through our international and regional congresses, workshops and other programs, sponsors are provided with the opportunity to:
- Present new clinical data and product information to a targeted customer base
- Support epilepsy education through unrestricted educational grants
- Demonstrate commitment to improving the quality of life for people with epilepsy
2021 Funding Sources
Industry related income is 16% of overall income, and non-industry related income is 84%. The highest amount received from a single company is 2.6% of the total income.
- Amarey Nova Medical
- Aristea International Srl (Arvelle)
- Avicanna LATAM
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Colcana S.A.S
- Compumedics Limited
- Glaxosmithkline Colombia, S.A.
- GSK Export Panama
- GW Research Ltd.
- Hempmeds Mexico S.A. De C.V.
- Immensa Health Clinic (Stripe2be)
- LivaNova Belgium
- Miller Medical
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Nutricia (Danone)
- PMT Corporation
- PTC Therapeutics GT
- R.P. Medicas S.A.
- Takeda Development
- UCB Biopharma SRL
- Wama Pharma S.A.S.
- Zogenix International
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community