Gray Matters from Epilepsia
2020 Gray Matters
- Announcements of future congresses and courses
- Letter: The prevalence of genetically diagnosable epilepsies in young
adulthood: How many should we be looking for?
- Letter: Genetic testing in adult epilepsy patients: A call to action for clinicians
- Letter: Misperceptions on the chance of seizure freedom with antiseizure
medications after two failed trials
- Letter and Response: Cannabidiol antiseizure activity and its interactions with
clobazam: “It’s déjà vu all over again” Yogi Berra
- Letter: Cannabidiol efficacy and clobazam coadministration: Where do
we stand now?
- Letter: Epilepsy gene panel yield and impact on outcomes for adults with
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community