Select a chapter below to access each chapter's contact information and latest report of activities. To join an ILAE Chapter, write to the Secretary of the Chapter in your country.
The ILAE is a federation of over 100 Chapters. There is only one Chapter recognized per country. Each national chapter has its own Constitution, as do the details of membership eligibility. However, membership in the ILAE requires that Chapters are representative and inclusive of the entire epilepsy professional community in that country.
The role of the national chapter is generally to:
- establish and maintain good communication between persons active in the field of epilepsy,
- assist in the care of epilepsy and maintain standards of this care in their own countries,
- promote publications in the field of epilepsy,
- organize or sponsor national meetings,
- appoint commissions or individuals for specific problems, and
- devlop or apply other methods for the furtherance of the objectives of the ILAE.
To join an ILAE Chapter, write to the Secretary of the Chapter in your country. Benefits of Chapter Membership
Chapter Information and Utilities
Chapter Congresses: Calendar listing by date and by region of upcoming Chapter congresses and meetings
Chapter Reports: Annual reports from each chapter
Chapter Dues: Access the secure website to pay dues.
Upload Chapter Information: Use this link to revise member rosters and leadership and announce chapter annual congresses
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community