Select a chapter below to access each chapter's contact information and latest report of activities. To join an ILAE Chapter, write to the Secretary of the Chapter in your country.
The ILAE is a federation of over 100 Chapters. There is only one Chapter recognized per country. Each national chapter has its own Constitution, as do the details of membership eligibility. However, membership in the ILAE requires that Chapters are representative and inclusive of the entire epilepsy professional community in that country.
The role of the national chapter is generally to:
- establish and maintain good communication between persons active in the field of epilepsy,
- assist in the care of epilepsy and maintain standards of this care in their own countries,
- promote publications in the field of epilepsy,
- organize or sponsor national meetings,
- appoint commissions or individuals for specific problems, and
- devlop or apply other methods for the furtherance of the objectives of the ILAE.
To join an ILAE Chapter, write to the Secretary of the Chapter in your country.
Calendar listing by date and by region of upcoming Chapter congresses and meetings
Annual reports from each chapter
Access the secure website to pay dues, subscribe to publications, make changes to Chapter contact information, and submit events for the Chapter Congress calendar.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
To subscribe, please provide your email address.