Epilepsia Open® is the open access journal of the International League Against Epilepsy. Epilepsia Open is fully indexed and has been accepted to the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), and will receive its first Impact Factor in 2022.
Mission: to make original research on all aspects of epilepsy widely available through open access publication, and to give wider representation to our constituency. Epilepsia Open® also addresses the need to provide a publication forum for early, preliminary studies on epilepsy that may provide new directions for clinical and laboratory research including negative and confirmatory studies.
- Editors, Associate Editors, and Editorial Board
- Epilepsia Open® Table of Contents (March 2022)
- How to submit manuscripts, ILAE Chapter Member publication charge discount
- Epilepsia Open® website
- Epilepsia Open® Prize
- Epilepsia Open® SEO Tips for Authors
- Top 10 Downloaded Articles (2021)
Types of Articles:
- Original research
- Review articles
- Editorials and Opinions
- Reports from Regional and Topic-Specific ILAE Task Forces
- Concepts and Hypotheses in Epilepsy
- Preliminary reports
Articles published will be open access upon acceptance. Manuscripts will be subject to external peer review. Manuscript publication is subject to an author’s publication charge.
Contact Epilepsia Open®: email@example.com
Submit articles: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/epilepsiaopen
2020 Epilepsia Open® Annual Report
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community