Epilepsy and pregnancy
What are the things a woman with epilepsy should prepare for before conceiving and during pregnancy?
- Obstetrical complications and change in seizure frequency, (2009)
- Teratogenesis and perinatal outcomes (2009)
- Vitamin K, folic acid, blood levels, and breast-feeding (2009)
- Pregnancy registries: Differences, similarities, and possible harmonization, 2010
- Valproate in the treatment of epilepsy in Women and Girls (2015)
- NICE: Women and Girls with Epilepsy
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community