Epilepsy and pregnancy
What are the things a woman with epilepsy should prepare for before conceiving and during pregnancy?
- Obstetrical complications and change in seizure frequency, (2009)
- Teratogenesis and perinatal outcomes (2009)
- Vitamin K, folic acid, blood levels, and breast-feeding (2009)
- Pregnancy registries: Differences, similarities, and possible harmonization, 2010
- Valproate in the treatment of epilepsy in Women and Girls (2015)
- NICE: Women and Girls with Epilepsy
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please provide your email address.