Some types of epilepsy occur only in children. How are these epilepsies recognized and treated?
- NICE: Children, young people and adults with learning disabilities
- Diagnostic test utilization in evaluation for resective epilepsy surgery in children - Report from The Task Force for Paediatric Epilepsy Surgery, Commission for Paediatrics, and the Diagnostic Commission (2014)
- ILAE Guidelines for imaging infants and children with recent-onset epilepsy, (2009)
- Optimal clinical management of children receiving the ketogenic diet: Recommendations of the International Ketogenic Diet Study Group (2008)
- What are the minimum requirements for ketogenic diet services in resource-limited regions? Recommendations from the ILAE Task Force for Dietary Therapy (2015)
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
To subscribe, please provide your email address.