ILAE Sponsored Meetings and Courses
The courses below are sponsored by the ILAE. Click the links below to learn more about these events, and view reports and photos from past classes.
- Baltic Sea Summer School on Epilepsy (BSSSE)
- Dianalund Summer School on EEG and Epilepsy (DSSEE)
- Epilepsy Regional Teaching Course, Kinshasa
- European Project on Development of Epilepsy Surgery (EPODES)
- Francophone Teaching Course of the Commission on African Affairs
- ILAE e-Forum Series
- ILAE School for Neuropathology and Neuroimaging in Epilepsy (INES)
- ILAE School on EEG in the First Year of Life
- International Congress on Epilepsy, Brain & Mind
- International Education Course (EILAT)
- San Servolo Epilepsy Summer School
- WONOEP – The Workshop on Neurobiology of the Epilepsies
- Video-EEG Course in Paediatric Epilepsies
Regional Educational Activities
In addition to the specific schools and meetings listed above, the ILAE regions conduct many other educational activities. Select your regional commission to view past and future events.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community