Epilepsia® – A Journal of the ILAE
Epilepsia® is the world's leading journal of original scientific research and commentary in epileptology. Impact Factor: 6.040
Mission: Epilepsia® publishes original articles on all aspects of epilepsy, clinical and experimental. The journal also publishes timely reviews, as well as commission and task force reports from various ILAE groups.
- Editors, Associate Editors and Editorial Board
- Most Accessed
- Most Cited
- Gray Matters
- Epilepsia® table of contents - May 2021
- Epilepsia® website: www.epilepsia.com: Access to the items above, and more.
- Epilepsia® Prize
- Epilepsia SEO Tips for Authors
Subscribe here to receive discounted prices available to ILAE chapter members
Online version only:
- NEW! Low and Lower Middle Income Countries and Upper Middle Income Countries with per capita GDP lower than $8,000: $0.00
- Upper Middle Income Countries with per capita GDP greater than $8,000: $35.00
- High Income Countries: $45.00
Paper and Online version: $75.00
- American Epilepsy Society and Japanese Epilepsy Society members receive a full subscription to Epilepsia® as a member benefit.
All content older than four years is freely available. Articles of high importance to our community (e.g. definitions, classifications, guidelines, selected ILAE reports) as well as articles for which authors have paid open access fees will be freely accessible without restriction as soon as they are published.
Target readership: Professionals and experts who treat and do research related to all aspects of epilepsy.
Target authorship: Any health care professional, clinical researcher or basic scientists involved in epilepsy related research. Instructions for Authors
Types of articles: Regular articles and brief communications (excluding single case reports unless of particular clinical or research importance). Invited reviews, Commentaries, and Controversies require approval prior to submission or they will not be accepted for peer review.
Special features: Supplements are considered based on topic. Prospective authors should contact the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community