64th Annual Meeting of DGKN
64. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Klinische Neurophysiologie und Funktionelle Bildgebung
10 - 14 November 2020
7th International Conference on Non-invasive Brain Stimulation
4th European Conference of Brain Stimulation in Psychiatry
Virtual Congress: DGKN and NIBS 2020 go digital in November!
DGKN Website (German)
DGKN Website (English)
The Baden-Baden conferences could not take place at the end of March because of the outbreak of the corona pandemic. The congress organizers have now decided to reschedule the conferences for November 10-14, 2020, in combination with the 4th European Conference of Brain Stimulation in Psychiatry. The conferences will take place in digital format, if possible in combination with limited onsite presentations.
What are your advantages?
• Scientific content and time table will be similar to the Baden-Baden conferences
• Excellent program, outstanding national and international speakers
• Presentations can be viewed online or any time later
• Live discussions and chats
• Interactions with your colleagues in the lounge rooms
• High-quality sustainable presentations of industry
• National and international CME certifications
• No cost for travel and accommodation
• Massively reduced registration fees
Be part of this new digital or hybrid congress formats and support the Special Interest Group Non-invasive Brain Stimulation of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN), the Organizers of the 4th European Conference of Brain Stimulation in Psychiatry, and the German Society for Clinical Neurophysiology and Functional Neuroimaging (DGKN).
Already paid fees for the Baden-Baden conferences will be taken into account. You will receive further details soon by our conference organizing agency Conventus. You can also check current news on www.dgkn-kongress2020.de/en or on www.nibs-conference.de.
We perceive the corona crisis as challenge and will respond with a creative and path-breaking congress format.
Welcome to our new conferences!
Ulf Ziemann (president of the DGKN)
Walter Paulus and Yoshikazu Ugawa (chairmen of the 7th International NIBS Conference)
Martijn Arns (for the organizers of the 4th European Conf. Brain Stimulation in Psychiatry)
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community