Annual Meeting on Imaging in Epilepsy, Epilepsy Surgery, Epilepsy Research and Cognitive Neurosciences (AMIE 2021)
13 - 15 September 2021
The AMIE is a unique multidisciplinary forum that invites all individuals (neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, neuroscientist, and engineers) with an interest in:
- processing and
- interpretation of neuroimaging.
Unlike congresses of thematic societies, the AMIE does not focus on results of examinations and studies but on the underlying technical aspects. Join our ...
AMIE scientific workshops on
- DTI-tractography and structural network analysis
- fMRI and functional network analysis
- Electrical and magnetic source imaging in epileptology and cognitive neurosciences
- Simulation-based approaches in epilepsy surgery
- Microwire recordings
- Brain MRI volumetry and morphomery across various indications
- Artificial intelligence for automated lesion detection
- Stereo-EEG: planning and implantation
- Multimodal neuronavigation including VR/AR
- Coagulation planning
- Non-resective surgery: radiofrequency-thermocoagulation, laser coagulation and radiosurgery
- Imaging the epileptic seizure
AMIE sponsored workshops (application trainings of companies offering solutions for neuro-clinicians and –scientists)
The AMIE is a twin-event with the Summer School on Imaging (SuSIE 2021) which provides clinical lectures and hands-on-workshops for epileptologists on Imaging in Epilepsy, Epilepsy Surgery, Epilepsy Research and Cognitive Neurosciences.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community