Fetal and Neonatal Neurology Congress
Institute Pasteur in Paris, France
3 - 5 March 2021
In the light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Fetal Neonatal Neurology Congress has been POSTPONED. The new congress dates are 3rd – 5th March 2021
Are you already registered? YOUR REGISTRATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SHIFTED TO THE NEW DATES: 3rd – 5th March 2021.
The meeting will host plenary speakers alongside 3 pre congress sessions, oral presentations and a poster exhibition. It is a great pleasure for us to welcome all the Neonatologists, Perinatologists, Pediatricians, Neurologists and Researchers to take part in this upcoming congress to share views and knowledge through interactive keynote, plenary, sessions, poster and discussions in the field of perinatal neurology and basis sciences research. The congress has been organized to promote a wide range of topics and attracts an excellent faculty of international speakers who are experts and leaders in their fields.
This conference provides an excellent opportunity to establish research collaborations & networking, and to discuss the latest developments & challenges within the field.
Young researchers are welcome to submit abstracts of original research (experimental and or clinical or epidemiologic) to be considered for poster presentation, session or oral presentation during the plenary sessions.
Commonly Encountered fetal and neonatal neurological conditions
- Neonatal encephalopathy/hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
- Seizures, acute symptomatic seizures and neonatal onset epilepsies, as well as status epilepticus
- Stroke, arterial and venous
- Intracranial hemorrhage, including intraventricular hemorrhage White matter injury
- Neurological sequelae of congenital heart disease and critical illness
- Hypotonia/neuromuscular disorders
- Hydrocephalus, posthemorrhagic and congenital
- Inborn errors of metabolism
- Neurogenetic and complex malformation syndromes
- Brain malformations and cerebral vascular malformations
- Meningitis/encephalitis and in utero infections
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community