ILAE Virtual e-Forum Series
9 December, 2021
ILAE will be staging four virtual e-Forums in 2022, covering Rescue medications for seizures and status epilepticus (23 February 2022), Cannabinoids (second quarter 2022), Drug Interactions (third quarter 2022), and Selecting the First ASM (final quarter 2022).
Registration for each e-Forum is free and open to all health professionals, but pre-registration is required. Registration will open a month before each e-Forum.
- Access to a preparatory paper in a peer-reviewed medical journal
- 60 minute e-Forum featuring a number of experts examining the topic in detail and covering key learning points with live Q&A
- Optional post-forum virtual networking session to meet the speakers and engage in interactive discussion
- Access to a self-paced ILAE Academy virtual case to consolidate your learnings after the e-Forum
Save the Date: Rescue medications for seizures and status epilepticus e-Forum on Wednesday, 23 February 2022 at 13:00 GMT
Moderator: J. Helen Cross (UK)
Speakers: Michael Sperling (USA), J. Helen Cross (UK) and Alexis Arzimanoglou (France)
- Cannabinoids (May or June 2022)
- Drug Interactions (end Summer 2022)
- Selecting the first ASM (late 2022)
For further information, please email email@example.com
ILAE wishes to acknowledge the support to the 2022 e-Forum Series provided through educational grants from:
Gold Supporter -Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Silver Supporter - Neurelis
Please note that the companies have had no direct or indirect influence on the composition of the series or the content. ILAE is solely responsible for the creation and control of the series content.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community