12th World Congress for Neurorehabilitation
Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center in Vienna, Austria & Online
14 - 17 December 2022
Advancing research, education and clinical practice in neurorehabilitation throughout the world: The World Federation for Neurorehabilitation is delighted to invite you to their next World Congress, taking place in the beautiful city of Vienna from 14-17 December 2022!
The World Congress for Neurorehabilitation is an international expert forum for the presentation and discussion of new research focusing on inter-disciplinary aspects as well as current and future concepts of neuro-rehabilitation. We are expecting numerous participants on-site in Vienna from all around the world.
Mark your calendars and join us in Vienna in winter 2022!
- Autonomic dysfunction
Bowel | Bladder | Impairments | etc.
- Biometrics and big data projects
- Cognitive disorders
Neuropsychology | Neurophysiology | Neuroimaging
- Communicative disorders | Aphasia
- COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2-related problems
- Disease specific rehabilitation
- Diseases of the CNS
Parkinson‘s disease | Epilepsy | Multiple sclerosis | Alzheimer‘s dementia | Stroke | Restless legs syndrome | Migraine | Disorders of consciousness | Spinal cord injury | Traumatic brain injury
- Other diseases
Balance and gait disorders | Systemic diseases | Infections | Tumours, etc.
- Motor and post-stroke (neuro)rehabilitation
- Early neurorehabilitation
- Neuromodulation, visual and auditory perception
- Neurorehabilitation in developing countries | Developing World Forum
- Neurosurgical aspects of neurorehabilitation
- Pediatric neurorehabilitation
- Peripheral neuropathy and neuromuscular disease
- Pharmacology in neurorehabilitation
- Public health issues
- Swallowing disorders | Dysphagia
- Virtual and augmented reality, robotics and related technology and brain computer interfaces
- Presidential lecture
- Plenary lectures
- Scientific symposia with invited speakers
- Round tables for discussion of latest developments
- Joint symposia with associated societies
- Oral and ePoster communication sessions
- Teaching programme for young clinicians
- Industrial symposia and workshops
- Practical workshops
- Open stage in the industrial exhibition
Instituti Clinici Scientifici Maugeri IRCCS
Neurologie – SRH Gesundheitszentrum
Bad Wimpfen, Germany
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community