14th Congress of the European Paediatric Neurology Society
Scottish Event Campus (SEC) in Glasgow, UK & Online
28 April - 2 May 2022
EPNS Glasgow 2022 Congress, 28 April - 2 May 2022 – A fully hybrid meeting!
With less than 2 months to go, we are looking forward giving a warm Scottish welcome, either in-person in Glasgow or on our virtual platform, to EPNS Congress participants from 28 April - 2 May 2022!
Virtual registration is available at a reduced rate, with further discounts available to all trainee participants and participants who practice in low & middle income countries according to the World Bank list.
The EPNS Congress provides an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the rapidly evolving field of child neurology, including basic science, diagnostic methods, and novel treatments. You can network with colleagues and industry partners all focused on delivering the best possible care for children with neurological disorders.
Read the latest ‘let’s blether in Glasgow’ EPNS Congress newsletter.
Don’t delay, register today!
European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS)
Reasons to attend the 14th EPNS Congress
- Bring home the latest updates on developing technologies, clinical applications and practical solutions.
- Educate yourself as you earn CME Credits maintain or achieve certification.
- Swap ideas, share problems, discover solutions with international peers. You’ll create a network you can rely on long after the congress ends.
- Recharge your batteries and return to your workplace brimming with innovative ideas and suggestions for improvements.
- Evaluate which products will be best for your organisation as lots of exhibitors showcase their products and services.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community