14th International Epilepsy Colloquium
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV) in Lausanne, Switzerland
14 - 16 September 2022
It is our pleasure and honor to host the 14th epilepsy colloquium in Lausanne at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV) 14 to 16 September 2022.
We will address a topic of significant importance – What do we do wrong in epilepsy ?
Through this provocative topic, we wish to discuss all aspects pertaining to suboptimal management of persons with epilepsy, with the aim to underline where and how our community could most effectively promote improved patient’s care.
The main topics will include:
- Pre-surgical evaluation
- Epilepsy surgery
- When to treat and 1st line ASDs
- Informing on and preventing SUDEP
- Pitfalls in clinical diagnosis
- Pitfalls in EEG and MRI interpretation
- Communication with patients and caregivers
- Magagement of seizure clusters and status epilepticus
- Prevention and management of epilepsy comorbidities
Eminent experts from all over the world will participate in this endeavor, covering these topics and more. We look very much forward to welcoming you in the Olympic Capital.
Professor Philippe Ryvlin
And the Organizing committee
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community