2018 ILAE British Chapter Epilepsy Neuroimaging Course
London and Chalfont St Peters, UK
22 - 24 March 2018
Open to all healthcare professionals and affiliates and MSc/PhD students, the 3-day course aims to provide both an overview and a solid foundation in state-of-the-art MRI and PET scanning in epilepsy.
The course will:
- Consist of lectures and small-group tutorials given by experienced MRI- and PET-clinicians / researchers
- Cover aspects of structural and functional MRI acquisition and analysis
- Provide introduction in physical principles and clinical applications of PET-MR
- Train participants on real patients’ data in hands-on laboratory exercises.
On completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Employ MRI and PET to influence the clinical management of patients with epilepsy
- Select appropriate MRI sequences, and distinguish clinical and MR features of different etiologies
- Understand the role of advanced MRI and PET-MR acquisition and post-processing analysis methods.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community