2022 ILAE British Branch Annual Scientific Meeting
12 - 14 October 2022
May we extend a very warm welcome to the 2022 ILAE British Branch Annual Scientific Meeting in Cardiff. We are really delighted to be able to hold this meeting face to face.
We have, what we hope to be an exciting programme for you with high calibre speakers. We hope that you will enjoy the networking opportunities with both peers and sponsors at the meeting.
We would like to take this opportunity of sincerely thanking all of our sponsors who have very generously supported this meeting.
Dr Manny Bagary, President, ILAE British Branch
Juliet Solomon, Chief Executive, ILAE British Branch
The ILAE British Branch Council
- Moving Forwards: Novel treatments for epilepsy
- Artificial Intelligence in epilepsy: Is this useful to our current clinical practice?
- Keynote talk: The Salzburg Consensus Criteria for Non-Convulsive Status Epilepticus – application in practice
- Music therapy in epilepsy
- Cardiff / Wales research update
- Excellence in Epilepsy Award lecture - Dr Ian Minshall
- Clinical Teaching 1: Developmental and epileptic encephalopathies / Clinical Teaching 2: Managing difficult genetic generalised epilepsies with panel discussion
- Celine Newman neurobiology of epilepsy Platform presentations
- Platform poster presentations
- Expert led poster presentations
- Neurosurgery network meeting
NB: CPD accreditation is being applied for.
Abstracts & Awards
Submission of abstracts are now invited for the poster/platform free communications sessions and is open to members of the British / Irish Branch as well as non-members. These should be submitted under one of the following three categories:
- General abstracts
- Neurobiology of epilepsy abstracts
- Cases for Neurosurgery Network Meeting
The Council of the ILAE British Branch also invite entries for the Gowers Award. These are for dissertations of up to 5000 words on any aspect of epilepsy. The awards are in the following category:
- Gowers Clinical Science Award (£500)
- Gowers Medical Student Award (£500)
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community