4th International Congress on Epilepsy, Brain & Mind
Hotel International in Brno, Czech Republic
2 - 5 May 2018
Following a very successful first edition in 2010, a second edition of the Epilepsy Brain and Mind congress was held in Prague in 2012, under the auspices of the Czech Chapter of the International League Against Epilepsy along with chapters of ILAE from Albania, Austria, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Topics included Epilepsy and ...
- art, religion, philosophy, history
- consciousness, cognition, memory
- personality, behaviour
- psychiatry, neuropsychology
- mind and drugs, surgery, neuromodulation
- mood, emotions, sexuality
- EEG, MRI, MEG etc. investigating brain and mind
- non - epileptic seizures
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please provide your email address.