ILAE British Branch Annual Scientific Meeting Gateshead
The SAGE in Gateshead, United Kingdom
2 - 4 October 2023
May we extend a very warm welcome to the 2023 ILAE British Branch Annual Scientific Meeting in Gateshead. We are really delighted to be able to hold this meeting face to face.
We have, what we hope to be an exciting programme for you with high calibre speakers. We hope that you will enjoy the networking opportunities with both peers and sponsors at the meeting.
We would like to take this opportunity of sincerely thanking all of our sponsors who have very generously supported this meeting.
Dr Manny Bagary, President, ILAE British Branch
Juliet Solomon, Chief Executive, ILAE British Branch
The ILAE British Branch Council
- What’s new? SC -moving towards personalised medicine? / Prognosis and drug resistance in JME/ Acute seizure risk in patients with encephalitis/ Update on driving regulations
- White matter matters
- Epilepsy, cognitive impairment, neurodegeneration
- Mitochondria: Disorders and epilepsy
- Excellence in Epilepsy Award lecture
- Teaching session: EEG – is it always the gold standard?
- Poster viewing session
- Platform presentations (general and neurobiology of epilepsy)
- Neurosurgery network meeting
Registration | Early bird registration deadline: 11 August 2023 at 17:00 BST
CPD accreditation is being applied for.
Abstracts and Awards
Inviting abstract submissions:
- General abstracts
- Neurobiology of epilepsy abstracts
- Cases for Neurosurgery Network Meeting
The Council of the ILAE British Branch also invite entries for the Gowers Award. These are for dissertations of up to 5,000 words on any aspect of epilepsy. The awards are in the following category:
- Gowers Clinical Science Award (£500)
- Gowers Medical Student Award (£500)
Abstracts and Gower Award submission deadline: 12 June 2023 at 17:00 BST
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community