Neonatal Seizure Guidelines
A workshop by the Neonatal Seizure Task Force of the ILAE Commission on Pediatrics
European Congress on Epileptology in Vienna, Austria
26 August 2018
14:00 - 16:30
Chair: Stéphane Auvin (France)
- Why we need guidelines for neonatal seizures – Linda De Vries (Netherlands)
- How to do guidelines – Jo Wilmshurst (South Africa)
- Where are we in the update of the guidelines for neonatal seizures? – Ronit Pressler (United Kingdom) & Hans Hartmann (Germany)
- Interaction with the audience based on clinical case presentation – Martha Feucht (Austria) & Stéphane Auvin (France)
This interactive workshop will address the ongoing work on a guideline for neonatal seizures. Presentations and discussions will focus on what is known about diagnosis and treatment of neonatal seizures, and how to do guidelines when there is limited evidence available. It aims to bring together epileptologists and neonatologists, particularly those involved in developing guidelines in this field. Participants are invited to bring cases. We look forward to lively discussions!
- free registration, open to all, but space is limited.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community