Summer School on Imaging in Epilepsy (SuSIE 2021)
15 - 17 September 2021
Registration is now open: Registration and more information: www.susie.academy
The annual Summer School on Imaging in Epilepsy (SuSIE) offers
- SuSIE lecture day: State of the art lectures on all aspects of structural and functional imaging in epileptology, addressing both diagnostic issues and imaging guided neurosurgery. In addition, hands-on workshops teach and motivate attendees to apply these techniques at their own place.
SuSIE 2021 teaching workshops:
- MRI reading – finding epileptogenic lesions
- How to perform multimodal image coregistration in presurgical epilepsy work-up
- EEG & MEG source analysis - interactive course
- Role of imaging in SEEG planning and subsequent epilepsy surgery
Evaluations of lectures and workshops have been excellent ever since with unrestricted recommendations from attendees to their colleagues to join this event. Target audience are adult and pediatric epileptologists, neuroradiologists, neuropsychologists and neurosurgeons.
In 2021, the SuSIE will be held online again. Except for reducing the number of parallel workshops, there will be no change in program from the traditional format. We strive to make the offered workshops as much hands-on as possible.
Program and registration: www.susie.academy.
The fee for participating in the lecture day costs 40€ per half day, in single teaching workshops 75€ per workshop. The keynote lecture is free of charge.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community