Epilepsy Syndromes - Updated Classifications and Clinical Management Guidelines
25 May 2022, 16:00 - 17:00 Central European Time
In the first of two webinars hear from the Experts and authors of these papers discuss:
- Importance of classifying epilepsy both by syndrome and etiology
- What is new in the guidelines on the clinical management and treatment of the epilepsy syndromes in neonates, infants, and in childhood
- Diagnostic electroclinical criteria
- Expected results of other investigations- imaging and genetics
- Guidance on the criteria for syndrome diagnosis in resource-limited regions where laboratory confirmation, including EEG, MRI and genetic testing, is not available
Our Speakers: Helen Cross, Nicola Specchio, Elaine Wirrell and Sameer Zuberi
Our Moderator: Sugata Hazra
These webinars have been supported by Zogenix International Limited, now a part of UCB. Zogenix International Limited has had no influence over the content or selection of the Editorial Panel.
Jointly Provided by Oakstone Publishing and John Wiley and Sons Limited
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Oakstone Publishing and John Wiley and Sons Limited, Oakstone Publishing is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community