Seizures are usually easily controlled with medications, but in some persons, seizures may continue. For these patients there are other possible treatments.
- New Anti-Epileptic Drugs have not improved overall outcomes (Epigraph, 2018)
- International consensus classification of hippocampal sclerosis in temporal lobe epilepsy. (2013)
- The clinicopathologic spectrum of focal cortical dysplasias: A consensus classification proposed by an ad hoc Task Force. (2011)
- American Academy of Neurology guideline for the treatment of neurocysticercosis (2013)
- What are the minimum requirements for ketogenic diet services in resource-limited regions? Recommendations from the ILAE Task Force for Dietary Therapy (2015)
- Vagus nerve stimulation for the treatment of epilepsy: Report of the Guideline Development Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology (2013)
- Definition of drug resistant epilepsy: Consensus proposal by the ad hoc task force of the ILAE Commission on Therapeutic Strategies (2009)
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community