Epigraph Volume 20 Issue 2, Fall 2018
In This Issue
- Neonatal seizures: Closing the knowledge and treatment gap
- Overcoming the stigma of epilepsy in Asia
- Epilepsy in the emergency department: Too much neuroimaging?
- Time is Brain: Treating status epilepticus
- Alzheimer’s and epilepsy: Intimate connections
- Epilepsy surgery: Both underused and overhyped
- Home-based care for epilepsy in India: What can we do with what we have, where we are?
- Improving EEG education: Asian Epilepsy Academy raises the bar
- EPODES: More than a decade of epilepsy surgery education, in Europe and beyond
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community