Epigraph Volume 22 Issue 4, Summer 2020
In This Issue
- Forced changes and creative solutions: The pandemic’s effects on epilepsy research
- Can community-based interventions help to close the epilepsy treatment gap?
- Setting the record straight on the chances of seizure freedom after two medications fail
- Will the pandemic give a permanent boost to telemedicine for epilepsy?
- Understanding new-onset refractory status epilepticus (NORSE): Awareness and research
- ¿La pandemia dará un impulso permanente a la telemedicina para la epilepsia?
Subscribe to the ILAE Newsletter
To subscribe, please click on the button below.
Please send me information about ILAE activities and other
information of interest to the epilepsy community